Dating sibir ru sex dating in fannett texas
In May 1918, the Czechoslovak Legion rose in opposition to the revolutionary government and, together with the White Guards, captured Novonikolayevsk.The Red Army took the city in 1919, retaining it throughout the rest of the Civil War.Between 19 more than 50 substantial factories were crated up and relocated from western Russia to Novosibirsk in order to reduce the risk of their destruction through war, and at this time the city became a major supply base for the Red Army.During this period the city also received more than 140,000 refugees.Tram rails were laid down in 1934, by which time the population had reached 287,000, making Novosibirsk the largest city in Siberia.
By 1917, seven Orthodox churches and one Roman Catholic Church had been built there, several cinemas, forty primary schools, a high school, a teaching seminary, and the Romanov House non-classical secondary school.
Several massive industrial facilities were created, including the 'Sibkombain' plant, specializing in the production of heavy mining equipment.
Additionally a metal processing plant, a food processing plant and other industrial enterprises and factories were built, as well as a new power station.
For the first time in the city's history, the population of Novonikolayevsk began to decline.
The Soviet Workers' and Soldiers' Deputies of Novonikolayevsk took control of the city in December 1917.
At the time of the bridge's opening, Novonikolayevsk had a population of 7,800 people. Its first bank opened in 1906, and a total of five banks were operating by 1915.